Funding Adviser/ Customer Service Desk / Glasgow / 6 months
|Job Title:||Funding Adviser/ Customer Service Desk / Glasgow / 6 months|
|Salary:||£133 - £150 per day|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2018 08:30|
sector client for a 6 months contract £133 - £150 per day based in Glasgow.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing articulate written and verbal responses to customer requests and enquiries in relation to using the system to the point of resolution. Where resolution cannot be achieved the role would be expected to escalate to our IT partners to ensure it is resolved within timescale. In addition, you would also be involved in some maintenance around the system (user testing and systems security) which requires a degree of technical knowledge and ability to ensure the system is continually improving to support the needs of the business.
- Deliver customer focussed information and feedback to over 1,000 internal and external system users in response to requests for support.
- Manage support calls through to resolution; including advising best course of action and liaising with and managing relationships with training providers and internal operational staff
- Provide guidance to training providers and internal users, the claims and administration system.
- Create and develop associated system documentation, training and focus group webinars for training providers and internal users on the clients claims and administration system.
- Qualified up to SCQF level 6 or equivalent demonstrable experience
- Experience of dealing with email enquiries and taking responsibility for resolution/outcome.
- Accustomed to dealing with telephone enquiries and taking responsibility for resolution/outcome.
- Experience in a client contact role / customer relationship management.
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to deliver under pressure and against conflicting priorities.
- High level of IT literacy in Microsoft Office 2007 applications, in particular Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, in particular written English.
- Experience of using Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience of delivering services to agreed Service Levels.
- Experience of using Master Data Management tools
- Experience with database query tools to analyse data.
This role falls inside IR35 legislation
Please supply your CV for consideration
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's