Future Structures Project Manager
|Job Title:||Future Structures Project Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £250 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2018 17:39|
Project Manager - Organisational Development - 6 months - Edinburgh
Project Manager required for an initial 6 month contract based in Edinburgh. You will provide project management and support services to the Project. The project is designed to simplify organisational structures and improve efficiency within the two largest services within the organisation. The role will deliver day to day project management and support services as required, through implementation into handover and close. The key outcome of your role will be to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within risk tolerances and to required standards.
Key Work Areas
- Project Controls
- Project monitoring
- Project delivery
You will liaise with Project/Programme Manager and Portfolio Office to ensure that work is neither overlooked nor duplicated by closely related projects.
Essential skills required include but are not limited
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of using project management tools and techniques
- Experienced Project Manager who has worked on similar organisational change projects
- Development of fit for purpose, accurate and meaningful project documentation and supporting documentation
- Excellent interpersonal skills, employing emotional intelligence, tact and diplomacy in challenging situations and able to build rapport quickly
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload with competing demands, working to strict deadlines
This role is OUTSIDE IR35.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's