GDPR + Applications Officer
|Job Title:||GDPR + Applications Officer|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£0.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2017 15:53|
GDPR + Applications Officer
Contract. Leeds. Public Sector.
GDPR + Applications Officer required to support the delivery of a number of key programmes of work through to end of March 2018. The Officer will work closely with Application Teams, Business Representatives, Information Governance, Business Partners and other relevant stakeholders as needed.
The Application Teams are responsible for the provision of a comprehensive Systems Administration service for all Line of Business systems operating. The teams manage all existing and future products to support the delivery of effective front line and back office functions, including data integrity and user security. The Officer will be specifically responsible for supporting the delivery of the following workstreams:
- Provision of a robust evidence base to provide the necessary assurance that suppliers are meeting their obligations under the Cloud Security Principles and where there are gaps that plans are developed and monitored to ensure resolution within agreed timescales.
- Capture and recording of all the relevant information within the Applications Portfolio to provide the necessary assurance that the client are meeting the Article 32 (and relevant elements of 28 & 93) requirements and where issues and/or risks are identified that these are addressed as part of an overall GDPR delivery plan.
- Development of future roadmaps in conjunction with Application Managers and service areas with the intention of simplifying and standardising our business capabilities so that where appropriate we can use more shared systems or off the shelf utility based systems from the cloud.
Skills and experience;
- Proficient in the use of Sharepoint reporting/views.
- Detailed analysis of large data sets and subsequent RAG status reporting/risk assessments.
- Excellent organisational & report writing skills.
- Good overall working knowledge of Windows environment in particular Windows updates/patching.
- Excellent contract/supplier liaison and management skills in executing implementation of application upgrade/development plans
- Good working skills & experience in the software application development lifecycle in large organisations which contributes to the overall Standardise, Simplify and Share policy within the council.
- Working unsupervised to strict deadlines.
- Evidence of contribution to high level technical roadmap plans.
For more information please apply now
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Support Officer
Coventry, West Midlands
£250 - £300 per day
Java Developer - Edinburgh - Perm - £36000 - £40000 + Benefits
£36000 - £40000 per annum + plus benefits
£28000 - £35000 per annum
Java Developer - 12 months - Glasgow
£350 - £475 per day
PLC/SCADA Engineer - Permanent & Contract - Stoke
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Up to £0.00 per annum