GDPR Project Manager
|Job Title:||GDPR Project Manager|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Moloney|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2017 11:20|
My client is currently recruiting a GDPR Project Manager to support a business change programme for a 6 months+ contract. They are seeking to appoint an independent expert third party to undertake work to prepare themselves for The General Data Protection Regulation in 2018
This client has been working very closely with their professional legal advisors since 2016 to ensure it is preparing for GDPR implementation. In addition to ongoing regular engagements and professional advice, in Feb and March 2017, a comprehensive review of this organisation's adherence to and risk of breeches of the current Data Protection Act and its readiness for GDPR. A high amount of the scoping work has been carried out.
Moving forwards, a Project Manager is needed to complete:-
- IT and data security reviews and developments
- Data-mapping - estimated timescales and tools / resources required - this should also include estimated timescales and tools / resources required.
- Ensure the organisation will be fully legally compliant as a result of receiving the service provided
- Ensuring everyone within the organisation embraces GDPR and data management changes as a positive opportunity to improve the business of the company overall, specifically the effectiveness and efficiency of the organisation and from a PR and customer service perspective
- Details of what the planning process to identify the project scope and needs would look like, including proposed timescales and methods required to undertake this work
- Details of the approaches to identifying training requirements for staff and stakeholders
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's