GDPR/Data Protection/Information Governance Officer
|Job Title:||GDPR/Data Protection/Information Governance Officer|
|Salary:||£0.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2017 10:09|
GDPR/Data Protection/Information Governance Officer - 6 moths contract - Midlothian
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Information Governance Officer for a contract until end of February 2017 with our public-sector client.
You will be required to support and coordinate the governance, risk and compliance programme with IS security and be responsibility for procedures and controls to assure compliance with applicable regulatory and legal requirements and good practices.
Essential experience -
- Experience of working in an Information Governance positions ideally within a public-sector organisation.
- A degree or membership of Professional body, indicative of the ability to research, analyse and report, is essential.
- An understanding of the regulatory processes concerning data and information governance controls in local government is highly desirable.
- A good knowledge of modern data management practice is essential and practical experience of implementing modernised data management arrangements is essential.
- The jobholder must have experience of maintaining effective relationships with a wide range of organisations and individuals.
- A current Driving License
Candidate will ideally hold a valid PVG clearance or be happy to undergo this clearance.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's