GDPR / Data Protection / Information Security - Edinburgh
|Job Title:||GDPR / Data Protection / Information Security - Edinburgh|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35700 per annum|
|Start Date:||Oct 2017|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2017 09:25|
GDPR / Data Protection / Information Security - Edinburgh - 12 months
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Data Protection/GDPR officer with our public-sector client for a 12 months fixed term contract based in Edinburgh.
You will be required to provide support for data protection & towards the implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to ensure compliance of the legal and regulatory framework.
Essential skills -
- Proven experience of working with and implementing UK relevant Data Protection legislation and a broad knowledge of GDPR.
- Experience of producing complex information in an easy to understand way
- Able to interpret and disseminate complex documentation and legislation
- Able to produce clear, relevant and appropriate data protection documents in a range of different contexts.
- Ability to manage a demanding and complex workload and prioritise to meet deadlines
If you have the skills and experience required for this position please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's