German Business Development Manager - Data
|Job Title:||German Business Development Manager - Data|
|Location:||North London, London|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rodrigue Barenda|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2019 11:55|
A new opportunity for a German speaking Business Development Manager to build relationships and grow business alongside key business partners within the Data Technology market.
You will act as a bridge between Marketing and Sales, being conscious of all marketing initiatives while working towards the company sales objectives.
- Fluency in English and German
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving targets
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRMs
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Bonus based on success metrics
- Education assistance program (£5,000 a year)
- 1-week onboarding in California
- Volunteer time-off
- Assistance to charity programs
- Mentorship: You will be assigned a mentor to guide you in your new job
- Healthy Snacks at work
- Social and casual work environment
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's