Governance Support Manager
|Job Title:||Governance Support Manager|
|Salary:||£20 - £23 per hour + Inside IR35|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2019 10:33|
Governance Support Manager - Public Sector - 1 Month Contract - £20-23ph - London
Our leading Public Sector client is looking for a Governance Support Manager to be responsible for ensuring that governance is efficiently and effectively organised.
- Responsible for ensuring that agendas for all Board, Board committee and Management Executive meetings are agreed so that papers can be prepared, quality assured and distributed at least 3 working days before the meeting takes place.
- Prepare agendas and papers for posting into BoardPad and distribute to Board and committee members on time.
- Ensure that the organisation meets its governance obligations by posting Board Papers and Reports onto the internal internet.
- Ensure the appropriate governance arrangements are in place to ensure compliance with organisation policies and relevant national policies.
- Maintain up to date, accurate and comprehensive contact details.
- Initiate and respond to Board members, their senior staff and EAs on queries, problem solving and progress chasing.
- Review, source and download or otherwise obtain material for the organisation Secretary.
- Responsible for gathering information for and producing appropriate responses to Freedom of Information and Data Protection Acts requests.
- Responsible for ensuring the Chief Executive's Office is compliant with Mandatory Training.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's