|Salary:||£95 - £100 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2019 16:44|
Graduate - Chemical or Process Engingeering - 12 months - Inverness - £95-£100 per day
An excellent opportunity for a Chemical or Process Engineering Graduate to join our client on a 12 month contract.
- Monitor and maintain proceses within the site
- Ensure that all relevant recording and reporting is completed
- Operate and adjust processes in response to the results of samples and tests
- Ensure regular maintenance is undertaken to enable optimum operation of the sites
- There will be occasional on call work
- You will be required to work in a challenging physical environment. You will be frequently exposed to controlled hazards such as chemicals and may work in confined spaces. Full training and protection will be provided to enable you work in this environment.
- You must have a full current driving licence, and participate in an out of hour's standby rota
- Have experience or an understanding of working within a strong Health & Safety culture to ensure that all Health and Safety policies and procedures are adhered to
- Be a quick learner, with the ability to use new computer systems and on-line learning modules which are essential to the role
- Have a strong attention to detail with the ability to accurately record information and to spot changes in monitoring records which may need addressed
- Basic use of Microsoft packages such as Excel, Word and Outlook would also be advantageous
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's