Graduate Service Designer
|Job Title:||Graduate Service Designer|
|Salary:||£200 - £250 per day|
|Start Date:||June / July 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2018 17:29|
Service Designer - Graduate opportuntiy - 6 Months - Edinburgh
Our major client based in Edinburgh has an exciting opportunity for a Service Design graduate, or a graduate of similar design based discipline to contribute to an ongoing digital portfolio of projects. You will be working with cross functional teams planning and delivering various service design projects with an excellent understanding of user needs and requirements.
- Experience of working on service design projects
- Excellent communication (verbal and visual) design skills
- Strong strategic thinking skills
- Understanding of various design tools and methods
- Hold a degree in a relevant area - for example service design, design innovation, design ethnography/anthropology - and will have previous experience in the design and delivery of training.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's