Grants Management Team Leader
|Job Title:||Grants Management Team Leader|
|Salary:||£230 - £270 per day|
|Start Date:||August 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2018 17:42|
Grants Management Team Leader - 12 month contract - Outside IR35
Our public sector client based in Glasgow has an exciting opportuntiy for a skilled Grants Management Team Leader. You will be responsible for leading various projects and supporting programme.
- A professionally qualified accountant.
- The ability to analyse and interpret financial information and business accounts.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral).
- The ability to attend external meetings involving senior management of the companies we are assisting and provide appropriate advice balanced against the rules of our grant schemes.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills with the ability to prioritise a busy workload to enable deadlines to be met.
- Good IT skills with a working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications (e.g. Word and Excel).
- The ability to quickly develop proficiency in other software applications such as our in-house database.
- Ability to travel to clients (you will be required to visit company premises in e.g. industrial estates often not served by public transport).
- People Management skills.
- Audit experience.
- Knowledge of Change Management and the ability to identify, promote and deliver positive change.
- Knowledge of the operation of business grant schemes.
- Experience of the private sector.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's