|Job Title:||Graphic Designer|
|Location:||Pitlochry, Perth & Kinross|
|Salary:||£22000 - £250000 per annum|
|Start Date:||January 2019|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2018 17:28|
Graphic Designer - Permanent opportuntiy - £22k - £25k with benefits - Pitlochry
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for someone with experience in commercial graphic design who would relish the chance to be part of a rapidly growing business.
The successful candidate will have the capacity to work independently on a variety of projects following company Guidelines and finalise artwork for review with the Head of Graphic Design.
This position is permanent and offers full time hours from Monday to Friday inclusive, 8:30am to 5:30pm. Overtime may be required due to the nature of the business.
What we are looking for:
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe CC pack (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Understanding of colour profiling for magazines and newspapers.
- Ability to manipulate and correct images that will be used in the advertising or catalogues.
- Capacity to analyse briefs and work independently on projects.
- Creative flair and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Adaptability and the ability to switch priorities depending on deadlines.
Please use link to apply or call 0131 603 6198 for further details.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's