Head of Campaigns
|Job Title:||Head of Campaigns|
|Salary:||£200 per day|
|Contact Name:||Cameron De Souza|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2017 14:57|
Head of Campaigns
6 Months Contract
£200 per day ( this role is inside IR35 )
- To work across the SBU and global team to lead and develop a clear, consistent, innovative, effective and sustainable program of campaign management activity for individual projects, programs and contracted activity for the SBU
- Significant experience and a highly experienced communications manager with a successful record of campaigns and strategies in a client or agency environment.
- A creative strategist - Broad expert knowledge, understanding and experience of marketing campaign design, proposal writing and delivery and the scoping, development, costing, commissioning and evaluation of this activity
- Effective development and management of a programme of campaign activity for a range of clients and monitoring of marketing effectiveness to assess improvements and ROI for marketing activity
- An effective campaign project manager -leading end to end campaign activity and client management for a business area and aware of marketing policy protocols and guidelines
- Experience of developing strategic relationships and effectively selecting and managing external suppliers
- Strong digital marketing delivery expertise and skill base.
- Workshop facilitation and qualitative moderation practitioner skills
- A strong communicator and collaborative worker - able to present proposals and campaigns in a compelling and effective way, to engage and secure buy-in from others to clear ideas, plans and programmes of activity
- A numerate manager - enthusiastic about using metrics and analytics to improve return on campaign investment
Skills and Behaviours
Managing People (Level 3)
Manages a team - Provides full line management to a team where all members are working in a similar area of expertise or business. Scope includes planning, setting objectives, role modeling an inclusive culture, recruitment, development and performance management
Communicating & influencing (Level 3)
Is creative and adaptable in communications - able to use a range of non-standard and creative approaches to inform and/or persuade others, extending beyond logical argument to influence decisions and actions in a way that is inclusive and engaging.
Managing Projects (Level 3)
Leads smaller projects - Analyses requirements with the sponsor/stakeholders, defining the specification with awareness of equality and diversity impact, planning, revising, implementing and evaluating on small-to-medium scale and/or low risk projects.
Managing Finance and Resources (Level 3)
Supports budget management - Monitors and controls an agreed budget within a defined area, producing reports and analyses and contributing to planning
Please only apply if you have the essential skills needed
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's