Head of Corporate Services and Transition - Edinburgh
|Job Title:||Head of Corporate Services and Transition - Edinburgh|
|Salary:||£325 - £350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Billy Henchy|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2018 11:18|
Head of Corporate Services and Transition - Edinburgh - Inside IR35
The Head of Corporate Services and Transition is the strategic lead for managing the organisation through to implementation to ensure the new agency has the appropriate governance, structures, systems and resources to operate from day one.
The role will include:
- Line Management
- Strategic lead for delivery of the organisations large project
- Service Level Agreements
- Corporate Services
- Previous experience of leading strategic change, ideally setting up a new function/body.
- Previous experience and understanding of leading and managing change within a formal project and programme environment
- Previous line management experience.
- Previous experience in public sector with a strong understanding of the different functions across the Administration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Transition Manager - 6 months - Edinburgh
£400 - £600 per day
Interim Head of Operations - Investment Banking - 18 months
£500 - £800 per day + negotiable
Interim Head of Finance - Investment Banking - 18 months - Edin
Up to £0.00 per annum
Project Managers - Edinburgh - 6 months - INSIDE IR35
£400 - £500 per day
Strategic Advisors - Banking / Finance - 18 months - Edinburgh
£500 - £700 per day