Head of External Communications
|Job Title:||Head of External Communications|
|Salary:||£200 - £350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Anderson|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2018 17:31|
Head of External Commnications - INSIDE IR35 - Glasgow
We are looking for a creative and driven communications professional to join and lead the team as Head Communications, for our public-sector client based in Glasgow on a 9 month contract.
You will take a key role in managing the team who proactively look after content design, event management, stakeholder engagement, internal and external communications, web management and marketing.
- Can demonstrate high credibility with staff, creating conditions to build confidence and effective working.
- Ability to identify the most appropriate communications strategies and initiatives.
- Proven track record of leading and delivering internal and external communications strategies, working at a senior level with a high level of autonomy and responsibility.
- Strong experience of working with complex groups of stakeholders and developing strategies that meet their requirements.
- Experience of the communications mix and in producing the highest standard of written copy and presentations.
- Experience of media crisis management.
- Excellent planning and organising skills with the ability to work on simultaneous projects with conflicting deadlines.
- Proven ability of delivering exceptional campaigns that exceeded objectives.
N.B - The role will fall Inside IR35
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's