Head of Finance and Procurement
|Job Title:||Head of Finance and Procurement|
|Location:||Galashiels, Scottish Borders|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2018 12:37|
CCAB - Head of Finance and Procurement - Galashiels
Head of Finance and Procurement required for a well-established organisation in Galashiels. You will be required to responsible for full financial and procurement function for the organisation including management and financial reporting.
Duties will include but are not limited to -
Preparation of plans and reports, contribute to organisation wide strategy, management of the financial department, be the financial representative, preparation of monthly and annual accounts, ensure financial information is presented for annual accounts and appropriate working papers, ensure proper management of organisation procurement function, ensure compliance with policies and procedures, day-to-day management of operations and continuous development of organisations accounting and procurement capabilities.
Essential skills -
- Member of CCAB Accounting body
- Significant demonstrable post-qualification experience
- Current knowledge of financial reporting standards
- Experience of financial management in a large, multi-functional organisation
- Experience of financial reporting, including management and statutory accounts production
- Experience of leading teams and line management
- Experience of leading projects across organisations
- Experience of working with data systems and creating useful reporting which measures performance
- Experience of working with banks and/or other financial institutions
- Experience of managing financial reporting systems
Desirable skills -
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Knowledge of Scottish public-sector or Further Education financial and procurement legislation
- Understanding of public sector / government accounting and regulatory frameworks
- Knowledge of VAT legislation
- Experience of change management
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's