Head of HR / Edinburgh / 6 months
|Job Title:||Head of HR / Edinburgh / 6 months|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2018 09:12|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Head of Human Resources with our public-sector client for a 6 months contract based in Edinburgh.
In this role, you will lead the HR team in a time of Business Transformation.
- associated delivery plans that support our corporate objectives and values, enabling our vision to be a growing and developing digital business
- Take a leading role in the strategic workforce planning project.
- Lead and support the development and implementation of HR policy across all areas of the organisation including improving performance, developing talent and providing effective management of change
- Lead the provision of high quality and inspirational leadership and management development initiatives, including coaching and mentoring, that will enhance current and potential capability within the organisation
- Lead the development of a structured approach to talent management and succession planning that offers effective development opportunities for colleagues and ensures long term business continuity, demonstrating value for money
- Lead the HR function to develop, co-ordinate, implement and evaluate all HR activity across the business
- Provide leadership to the HR team, planning resources and priorities, developing ability that will ensure delivery of agreed outcomes
- Experienced, suitably qualified HR manager who can demonstrate leadership qualities and the ability to deliver outcomes
- Ability to lead a large team (circa 38), identifying and co-ordinating priorities aligned to business needs, and ensuring outcomes are delivered via your team
- Excellent communicator who is dedicated to a collaborative and collegiate approach
- Able to demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the impact of organisational culture on engagement and performance, and significant experience in influencing/managing cultural change
- Understanding of change management and ability to align HR strategies/approaches to support and enable our business transformation programme
- Track record of delivering and evaluating talent management and succession planning programmes at all levels within the organisation
- Understanding of all aspects of HR including strategies or initiatives to deliver, at an individual, team and organisational level, performance management, reward, resourcing and wellbeing
- Ability to lead a variety of simultaneous HR projects and initiatives, influencing and building credibility across the organisation by ensuring delivery of outcomes
Experience of consultation and negotiation with trade unions and/or employee groups
This role falls inside IR35 legislation
Please supply your CV for consideration
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's