Head of People & Talent
|Job Title:||Head of People & Talent|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Alex Fitzpatrick|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2018 16:19|
Head of People & Talent
London, England, United Kingdom
We are looking for an exceptional Head of People and Talent person to help us attract, engage and retain excellence.
As the most senior People person in the business, you'll play a crucial role in our senior management team. You'll need to take a strategic approach with employee value, satisfaction and happiness at its heart.
This is a great opportunity to join an already strong and progressive team with a great culture. A lot of foundational People and Talent processes are already well embedded, so you'll have the opportunity to create real impact from day one.
What you'll be up to:
- Ensuring our recruitment processes are efficient and laser focused on candidates - whilst maintaining whole team buy in and trust in our hiring process
- Leading on organisational design, pay and reward strategy & succession planning
- Business partnering with the management team to set Goodlord up for success structurally, and being a trusted advisor to Goodlordians across the business
- Building on the foundations we have in place to implement a progressive and culturally resonant performance management & employee development structure
- Being our culture's strongest advocate both internally and externally
- Fostering good internal communication.
What we're looking for from you:
- You know what a great People & Talent function looks like - and you've managed one (or a few) through rough and smooth
- This isn't your first start-up rodeo - you're used to a fast-paced environment and ensuring everything you do is scalable
- You're a generalist at heart - but you consider talent acquisition and organisational design to be particular strengths
- You're constantly learning and have a desire to be genuinely progressive in everything you do - there's nothing you detest more than the idea that HR is a backroom function
- You have a large network of relevant people that you can draw on for support and expertise - you're self-aware enough to acknowledge that you can't be an expert in everything
- You can balance the tactical and the strategic - with a small team
- You have excellent EQ, and arguably better AQ (adaptability quotient)
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. We offer a lot of stunning benefits on top of an above the market rate salary.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's