Head of PMO - Glasgow - Permanent
|Job Title:||Head of PMO - Glasgow - Permanent|
|Salary:||£60000 - £67000 per annum + Excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Billy Henchy|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2018 11:51|
Head of PMO - Permanent - Glasgow
**£60,000 - £67,000 per annum plus excellent benefits**
Our public-sector client based in Glasgow has an interesting permanent opportuntiy for a Head of PMO, you will be responsible for managing and delivering strategic IS Programmes across partner organisations, overall management of the portfolio of projects and programmes and to provide functional management for supporting teams.
- Significant experience of working with strategic partners in the development, planning and delivery of ICT and Digital services
- Experience of ensuring commercial governance of digital enterprises, including contract management of suppliers
- Experience in delivery of Digital Strategies and transformational projects
- Extensive Programme and Project Management experience
- Experience of leading change
- Experience of developing strategic definitions for Programmes and aligning this to corporate strategy
- Experience of procurement and commissioning processes including negotiation with 3rd parties
- Strong background in working with complex multi service operations
- Qualified to at least SCQF level 10 (degree level) in an IT or Financial subject
- Project Management qualification, such as PRINCE2 practitioner APM Practitioner or equivalent experience
- Programme Management qualification such as MSP or equivalent experience
The ideal candidate will have previously worked within the public sector or will have experience of working in a highly politicised environment.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's