Head of Talent Academy
|Job Title:||Head of Talent Academy|
|Salary:||£35 - £37 per hour + Inside IR35|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2019 11:56|
Head of Talent Academy - Initial 2 Month Contract - £35-37ph Inside IR35 - London
Our leading Public Sector client is looking for a Head of Talent Academy to strategically lead the management and coordination of the Academy training and talent packages throughout the organisation to develop our employees to meet our workforce strategy.
- Devise a talent strategy to develop our people to enable us to meet our strategic and operational objectives, including supporting services to succession plan utilising the Levy fund to ensure capability development to secure sufficient pipelines of diverse talent matching services' capability needs.
- To work collaboratively with managers and external partners to deliver effective, manageable and affordable training in order to use efficient funding opportunities.
- Define and agree Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for the services between the organisation and a number of training providers and stakeholder partners to translate the key elements of these SLAs into Operational Level Agreements to ensure a quality provision and high levels of engagement and retention.
- Work with internal teams and stakeholders as well as networking with external resources/consultants to share and benchmark training and apprentice initiatives.
- Lead the Academy training team to deliver the range of development and ambassador programmes to support service needs and to maximise the resource and skills of the whole team, whilst encouraging internal talent mobility and identify high potential.
- Work with community stakeholders to encourage development of joint strategies to attract talent, and assist promotional activities (fairs, cooperation with schools and universities) to increase attractiveness and visibility on the labour market.
- Ensure the central training budget within the organisation achieves economies of scale, improved quality of provision, and equal access to development opportunities across all services.
- Work effectively with directors, senior managers and professional colleagues to support initiatives which contribute to the achievement of IT's strategic aims through the development of skilled and competent staff.
- Develop bespoke leadership and development training programmes in line with business requirements
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's