Health and Safety Adviser - Dundee - 6 months - NEBOSH
|Job Title:||Health and Safety Adviser - Dundee - 6 months - NEBOSH|
|Salary:||£165 - £175 per day|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2018 10:52|
Health and Safety Adviser - Dundee - 6 months
Experienced Health and Safety Advisor required for an initial 6 month contract based in Dundee, with weekly travel between Edinburgh and Glasgow. Applicants must be able to drive and have access to thier own car.
You will be required to put in place robust measures to ensure organisation is a healthy and safe place to work.
Your outputs will include:
- Display Screen Equipment assessments for staff.
- Generic and detailed H&S risk assessments.
- Provision of H&S advice to managers.
- Provision of training for H&S Liaison Officers.
- A map of areas where H&S measures must be in place to ensure agency compliance with legislation, guidance, best practice.
- Ensuring that relevant area leads (eg accommodation, local delivery) within the organisation understand the H&S requirements / measures / obligations that fall within their area of responsibility.
- Gaining an understanding what work / considerations are currently being put in place across the Programme in relation to H&S within Service Design and delivery of Products and how this links in with an operational agency.
- A proposal to on how H&S can be best managed and embedded within the Agency including provision for training, policy and guidance, risk assessment, monitoring, tracking and compliance across all parts of the organisation.
- An assessment on whether legislation or current H&S frameworks / policy may shape or influence the way that services can be delivered or work.
Applicants must be aware a NEBOSH certificate essential; diploma preferred.
Applicants must have a current Basic Disclosure Certificate.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's