Health & Safety Officer - Compliance (Property) Dundee, 4-6mth
|Job Title:||Health & Safety Officer - Compliance (Property) Dundee, 4-6mth|
|Salary:||£169 - £220 per day + negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2018 11:21|
Health & Safety Officer / H&S - Compliance, Property - Dundee
£169 - £220 per day, 4-6 months (IR35 status TBC)
Experienced Health & Safety Officer required for contract with public sector client. The successful candidate will be responsible for compliance management in all property related activities including audit, risk assessment, action planning and implementation, control, coordination and monitoring as required and escalation of gaps or failures to the relevant managers.
- CMIOSH membership
- Relevant Degree or equivalent in Health and Safety e.g. BSc, NEBOSH Diploma etc.
- Knowledge and experience of property department works and issues
- Ability to demonstrate a sound knowledge of compliance management
- Knowledge of the Statutory Compliance Audit and Risk Tool (SCART)
- Experience in a healthcare environment would be beneficial
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's