Health, Safety and Training Advisor - 8 weeks - Edinburgh
|Job Title:||Health, Safety and Training Advisor - 8 weeks - Edinburgh|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019 11:48|
Health, Safety and Training Advisor - 8 weeks - Edinburgh - immediate start!
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety and Training Adviser with our public-sector client for 8 weeks contract day based in Edinburgh.
In this role, you will be responsible for management and delivery of high quality health and safety advice guidance within Housing Property and management of asbestos and Acting as the Asbestos Officer.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent recognised professional qualification plus management and recognised training skills.
- Experience in managing the financial aspects of services. Project and change management knowledge and skills.
- Experience in the management of asbestos in line with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 and competency in the delivery of all forms of asbestos related training
- Experience of accident investigations (including root cause analysis).
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams.
Candidates for this role need to be available for an immediate start
Please supply your CV for consideration!
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's