|Job Title:||Helpdesk Technician|
|Salary:||£100 - £120 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2017 14:12|
IT Helpdesk Technician - 3 Months - Edinburgh - Windows, Active Directory, O365.
Our public sector client based in Edinburgh has an exciting opportuntiy for a skilled IT Helpdesk Technician. You will be responsible for providing 1st and 2nd line support, resolving issues, logging calls and incidents and providing excellent customer care and service.
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows in an Exchange and Active Directory environment.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office applications, Outlook, and Office 365.
- Experience of providing 1st and 2nd line support
- Experience of supporting smartphones/tablets, laptops and remote users.
- Experience of using an incident management software package
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Helpdesk Analyst / Service Desk - Stirling - £23,000pa
Up to £23000.00 per annum + subject to experience
IT Service Desk - Glasgow - 26 weeks - £110 per day
£100 - £110 per day
IT Service Desk Analyst - 9 Months - Dundee -£125 - £130 per da
£125 - £130 per day
Service Desk Manager - Dundee - 9 months - ££150-£170 pd
£150 - £170 per day