Housing Maintenance Team Manager
|Job Title:||Housing Maintenance Team Manager|
|Location:||East Renfrewshire, Scotland|
|Salary:||£230 - £247 per day|
|Start Date:||August 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2017 11:52|
Housing Maintenance Manager - 18 months
Our client based in East Renfrewshire has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Housing Maintenance Manager to lead their Housing and Maintenance Team. You will be responsible for managing technical teams, overseeing progress of works and for providing a comprehensive maintenance service.
- Significant experience of managing a response repairs service for the social housing sector
- Significant professional experience of managing a planned repairs programme
- Experience of managing progress of works and writing progress reports
- Experience of managing technical teams and supporting senior management
- Experience of ensuring that repairs are delivered in a manner consistent with the requirements of auditors and Scottish Housing Regulator
The ideal candidate will have previously worked with a public sector organisation and will hold a HND or equivalent in construction related discipline or equivalent experience .
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's