|Job Title:||Housing Officer|
|Location:||Dumbarton, West Dunbartonshire|
|Salary:||Up to £13.50 per hour|
|Start Date:||October 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2018 17:26|
Housing Officer - Dumbarton based - 4 - 6 month contract.
Our public sector client has an exciting opportuntiy for a skilled Housing Officer to join their team based in Dumbarton. You will be responsible for providing a person-centred service advising on housing and pre-tenancy advice, maximizing rental income and employability services, reducing void rent loses and working closely with localised area housing teams.
- National Qualifications Level 5 or equivalent extensive experience off working within social rented housing sector.
- Extensive knowledge of the issues surrounding housing landlord functions for example income maximisation, rent collection, void management and allocating houses
- Experience of working within a social housing environment within either a local authority or Registered Social Landlord (RSL) setting.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of relevant housing legislation, in particular the Housing (Scotland) Act 2001.
- Previous experience of dealing directly with the public
- Well-developed IT skills including the ability to use a variety of software programmes including, Word, Excel, Outlook and Access, use of mobile technology.
- A proven ability of working on your own initiative and as part of a team to provide an efficient and effective wrap around customer focused service.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's