Housing / Accommodation Officer
|Job Title:||Housing / Accommodation Officer|
|Location:||West Lothian, Scotland|
|Salary:||£120 - £121 per day|
|Start Date:||March 2018|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||February 16, 2018 17:47|
Housing / Accommodation Officer - Livingston
Our major client has an exciting opportunity for a Housing Officer based in Livingston, you will be responsible for providing services and support to individuals. Duties will include but are not limited to updating systems and spreadsheet, conducting sign ups, assisting with rent arrear and monitoring rent accounts and voids/lets for temporary accommodation.
- Qualified to SVQ Level 3 in Social Care
- Knowledge/experience of relevant legislation e.g. Housing (Scotland) Act 2001, Homelessness Bill, Children's (Scotland) Act 1995, Adult Support and Protection (Scotland) Act 2007, Care Commission Housing Support registration requirements
- Experience of working in housing or homeless prevention / assessment
- Significant experience of working in a Housing & Support environment
- IT literate - an ability to use software applications E-Mail, Excel, Data Entry, Word, PowerPoint etc
- Full UK drivers licence
The ideal candidate will have previously worked with public sector organisation, please be advised successful candidates will be required to apply for a Basic Disclosure Scotland.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's