|Job Title:||HR Administrator|
|Salary:||Up to £9.35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Craig MacDonald|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2018 17:03|
HR Administrator required for 12 week contract with public sector client in Edinburgh.
Duties will include:
- Provide administration services in own designated area of work and also in support of the wider department, maintaining confidentiality where appropriate.
- Provide keyboard skills and/or support including diary management, dealing with mail, taking minutes and providing support on day to day matters as required.
- Deal professionally with a range of enquiries from managers, staff and external customers to the department/directorate.
To be considered you will have the following experience:
- High level of interpersonal, organisational and communication skills and a pleasant manner
- Customer service skills, with a helpful, flexible attitude.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft packages (eg Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Relevant experience in a general office role, for example typing, administration, secretarial or other areas relevant to the duties of this post.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's