|Job Title:||HR Administrator|
|Salary:||Up to £9.35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Lewis|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2018 16:54|
HR Administrator required for quick start on a 12 week contract with public sector client in Edinburgh.
Duties will include:
- Sort information from a range of sources and record data accurately, analysing results and producing reports and statistics.
- Support the planning and organisation of events, such as meetings, training events, conferences, interviews. This can include booking venues, liaising with participants, and arranging catering and accommodation as required.
- Compile information packs and mailings, issuing paperwork, dealing with returns, and processing forms.
- Provide administration services in own designated area of work and also in support of the wider department, maintaining confidentiality where appropriate.
To be considered, you will have the following experience;
- Relevant experience in a general office role, for example typing, administration, secretarial or other areas relevant to the duties of this post.
- High level of interpersonal, organisational and communication skills and a pleasant manner
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft packages (eg Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Able to prioritise own workload and work to deadlines
- Fast and Accurate typing skills
- Exerience working within an HR environment would be highly desirable
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's