|Job Title:||HR ADMINISTRATOR|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Perry|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2018 15:34|
HR Administrator - 6 Months - £9.97 an hour - Southampton
HR Business adminstrator neeed to be responsible for performing a broad range of administrative tasks. TheHR Administrator will be required to complete specific duties such as allocating and responding to queries from the HR Services mailbox including SAP (raising requisitions and goods receipting). The HR adminstartor will also trim admin, processing spot rewards and training administration.
- Provides general administrative support to enable work areas and the wider organisation to function effectively and ensures all team administration is handled with correct business processes, interacting with external customers as necessary.
- Updates, edits, or amends data and information to the required specification to meet customer requirements.
- Maintains manual or electronic information systems to ensure that activities can be delivered in accordance with delivery plans.
- Researches and reports information to meet business needs as requested.
- Creates, collates, and dispatches work requests and supporting documentation, ensuring timely supply to meet teams' requirements.
- May also ensure the delivery of CSR activities on a daily basis, supporting the Business Service Supervisor as appropriate.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience of providing high levels of customer service
- Experience of taking ownership of queries and resolving these successfully
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience of using excel and a variety of HR systems
- Effective team player
- Experience using SAP
If you're the HR Business Administartor for the role get in touch ASAP!
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's