|Job Title:||HR Administrator|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£21000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Fitzpatrick|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2018 12:44|
Human Resources Assistant
set up in 2005 to provide HR Support to London's SMEs. As an independent consulting firm, based in Central London, we build strong relationships in order to understand & advise our clients. Working with over 70 corporate clients, we employ a group of highly qualified, skilled and capable individuals who understand the commercial and HR issues faced by our clients, and have the insight and ability to advise them.
We work across all sectors but with particular insight in the following:
· Media, advertising and design · Publishing
· Technology · Financial Services
· Consultancy & Business Services · Charitable sector
You will be...
A recent Human Resources graduate who is looking to start a career in HR Consulting. They will have strong communication skills a desire to provide excellent customer service
The Role …
You will be providing HR administration for a National Charity as part of our outsourced HR team. The role is to provide a complete outsourced HR administration service in:
recruitment, annual leave, sick absence, meetings and HR records etc.
You will provide initial HR guidance as appropriate, referring any more complex situations to the HR Advisor or Lead HR Consultant as appropriate.
You must adopt a pro-active approach towards improving administrative processes and ensuring legal compliance.
You will support the Client HR Advisor and Lead HR Consultant in the continuous development of the outsourced HR function.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to work alongside our HR Consultants, including supporting a variety of clients with their HR needs.
- Manage the entire recruitment life-cycle from new starter process through to exit interviews on the HRIS database
- Administration of all new starters, leavers, transfers and amendments etc.
- Ensure all published job descriptions and person specifications are up to date and the correct version
- Liaise with external recruitment agencies, ensuring rates are the best available for the client.
- Maintenance of HRIS database and paper based filing systems in compliance with the relevant Data Protection laws
- Provide monthly payroll collation to the internal finance department.
- Administration for salary reviews / annual incremental reviews & work alongside the Payroll provider to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ensure all HR related data is input to meet payroll timetables
- Refer formal/complex employee relations and disciplinary/grievance issues to the HR Advisor or Lead HR Consultant.
- Provide admin support for investigations, disciplinary and grievances
- Recording and collation of sickness absence (episodes, trends and areas etc.)
- Provide data for and prepare management information reports (e.g. KPI reports on turnover, absence, recruitment status etc.) as and when required
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Travel may be required
The ideal candidate will have:
- experience within a HR Department
- Knowledge of employment legislation
- Recent Masters or Bachelors within Human Resources or Full CIPD qualified
- Logical approach
- Ability to communicate with diverse groups
- Flexible and adaptive style/approach towards the requirements of the role, and the client business requirements
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Office Suite and HRIS systems
This is a fantastic opportunity to advance your HR career, whilst working on a high profile client within an independent HR consultancy.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's