|Job Title:||HR Administrator|
|Salary:||Up to £10.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2018 11:48|
HR Administrator - Glasgow - contract until the end of September - £10.50 per hour
The postholder will be required to be able to manage and coordinate recruitment processes, provide policy advice to staff and managers and support the Senior HR Officers and HR Team Manager with employee relations matters. Candidates should have previous experience working in a busy, proactive HR environment along with demonstrable knowledge of HR processes and procedures. Experience of supporting significant organisational change would also be beneficial.
- Educated to NVQ level or equivalent experience in a relevant subject such as administration
- Knowledge of a range of HR processes and procedures, including recruitment, and sickness absence reporting
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills (both verbal and written) are essential, as is a good eye for detail.
- The post holder will be proficient in using the Microsoft Office packages and experience in audio typing and minute taking.
- The ability to work on own initiative and to agreed timescales is essential, as is flexibility and the ability to work as an effective member of the team
- Experience of supporting a number of different areas of work at the same time and being able to prioritise effectively and work without close supervision
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's