HR Adviser - 6 months - Edinburgh - £28,749 equivalent
|Job Title:||HR Adviser - 6 months - Edinburgh - £28,749 equivalent|
|Salary:||Up to £28749 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Paul White|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 20:42|
HR Adviser- 6 months - Edinburgh - £28,749 equivalent
Inside IR35 contract
We here at Parity have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Adviser to join our public sector client on an initial 6-month interim in Edinburgh. You will be a specialist in employee relations or HR Generalist with comprehensive experience of managing complex cases, identifying and managing risk, and providing expert advice to managers in the business to successfully resolve cases.
- Complex case management experience up to and including dismissal.
- Experience of providing advice and guidance to managers in order to successfully resolve complex people management issues
- Experience of working in an operational HR department
- Strong understanding of employment legislation, including an awareness of upcoming new legislation or changes to existing legislation
- A proven ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships, both internally and externally
- Confident at delivering challenging feedback at all levels
- Associate membership of CIPD
- Public sector experience
- Experience of communicating and liaising with trade unions
- Experience of HR policy development
We look forward to hearing from you
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's