HR Adviser / Generalist / Edinburgh / 7 months / £150 per day
|Job Title:||HR Adviser / Generalist / Edinburgh / 7 months / £150 per day|
|Salary:||Up to £150 per day|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2018 16:54|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Adviser with our public-sector client for a 7 months contract £150 per day based in Edinburgh.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering proactive and flexible HR service, providing relevant and appropriate HR Support to the business.
- Supporting business managers and line managers by providing HR guidance and advice related to terms and conditions and across a range of employment matters, including management of attendance, performance, conduct and grievances, recruitment, etc
- Interpret and research employment law and HR best practice to ensure advice and guidance is both accurate and up to date
- In collaboration with other HR colleagues, to strive for efficiency in HR practice whilst continuously improving delivery of HR services
- To liaise and assist business managers with recruitment and selection by following agreed approval process, assisting with recruitment boards, follow up action, induction and probation as necessary
- Experience of people management
- Advising and supporting others to resolve complex people management issues
- Experience dealing with Trade Unions
- Experience of working in an HR operational environment and knowledge and application of HR policies and current employment law obligations
- Associate membership of CIPD
- Chartered Membership of CIPD (MCIPD)
This role falls inside IR35 legislation
Please supply your CV for consideration
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's