HR Advisor - Employee Relations - 3 month FTC - 23k
|Job Title:||HR Advisor - Employee Relations - 3 month FTC - 23k|
|Salary:||Up to £23000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Paul White|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2019 19:56|
HR Advisor - Employee Relations - 3 month FTC - 23k - Edinburgh
- Assist managers in absence management casework.
- Assist managers with performance management issues, providing advice and guidance as appropriate.
- Handle employee complaints within grievance process.
- Manage disciplinary cases in line with policy and process.
Knowledge, skills and experience
The following range of knowledge, skills and experience are required. Please ensure these are reflected in your application. Short listing for the interview will be based on meeting these requirements.
- Case management experience.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, up to and including senior level.
- Knowledge of current employment legislation and ER issues, including working with TUs.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills, including ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- CIPD qualified (or studying towards)
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's