HR & Talent Manager
|Job Title:||HR & Talent Manager|
|Salary:||£31000.00 - £34000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Fitzpatrick|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2018 09:24|
About the role:
Reporting to the CFO, the full-time position of HR & Talent Manager is responsible for supporting the complete employee life-cycle, from recruiting the best people, assisting them through their career development and ensuring the company culture and work environment is in-line with its core values.
You will also be the 'go to' person for employee queries, HR admin, starters and leavers, as well as support in all matters HR, ER, and L&D
You will manage the end-to-end recruitment processes for all employment, ensuring a healthy pipeline of suitable candidates is maintained by developing creative effective multi-channel talent attraction strategies that keep the business a step ahead of the competition.
You will be an expert in utilizing data to analyze effectiveness and use this to make improvements to the quality and quantity of potential hires.
Comfortable and confident in giving first line support,you'll be the 'go to' person for employee queries, HR admin, starters and leaver processes.
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization
- implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Recruiting staff - inc. briefs and job descriptions, adverts and cultural fit interviews
- Maintenance and training on HR systems, including PlanMyLeave (holiday), Tiny Pulse (employee feedback), Perkbox (employee benefits) and the monthly Extra Mile award
- Administration, oversight and review of the annual staff appraisal process and from this, advising on staff training and development needs
- Develop and implement policies on performance management
- Oversee employee services and events such as company off-site meetings and social events
- Maintenance of the Employee Handbook and related policies
- Advising on remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits
- Maintaining employee records including issuing offer letters and employee contracts
- Carry out staff inductions for new starters
- Ad hoc office duties
Why we would love to hear from you:
- You will have a minimum of three years HR & Recruiting experience
- CIPD 3 minimum, CIPD 5 ideal
- Proven experience of managing the end-to-end process from recruiting to onboarding, through to offboarding & exit interviews whilst working within a fast paced, fluid & creative in-house environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience will enable you to build relationships quickly to partner with your business areas and colleagues, building flexible & sustainable relationships.
- Ability to nurture and develop talent within our resourcing function is key and the ability to work creatively and collaboratively is essential.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, ideally within the tech landscape
- Highly organised and efficient
- You will need to show how you create innovative attraction methods to meet the demand of new hires
- Flexibility: You will recruit and provide support to a multitude of different roles where you will need to adapt your style and technique
- Creative and innovative thinking, to drive new ideas
- Great presentation and communication skills - the ability to organise and articulate your thoughts in words and visual form
- Approachable, yet confident: It is essential that employees feel comfortable approaching the individual with issues and feedback, at the same time as them having the authority to outline company policy
We started in 2010 with a very clear mission: to develop content intelligence and link it to business performance.
We integrate business, stakeholder and media intelligence to help our clients understand and connect with their stakeholders. We call this category "Reputation Intelligence." We analyse in real-time, publicly-available content to create decision-ready intelligence for the largest companies in the world.
PwC, Rio Tinto, The Bodyshop, HSBC, Vodafone, Verizon and many more. Our monitoring and analysis offering consolidates in one platform all the content and analysis relevant to a company, its products, competitors, issues and stakeholders so that they can obtain simple, clear and relevant intelligence.
Our clients are professionals in Communications, Corporate Affairs, Marketing, Risk and Strategy departments. We have offices in London and New York.
- We believe that phenomenal success happens when 'A' players work together
- We like to challenge and are open to being challenged
- We bring facts, not feelings
- We take ownership
- We bring solutions, not problems
- We are always learning
- We always assume a positive intent
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's