HR Assistant - £21,000 - Edinburgh
|Job Title:||HR Assistant - £21,000 - Edinburgh|
|Salary:||Up to £21000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Paul White|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2019 10:21|
HR Assistant - Permanent - £21,000 - Edinburgh
We here at Parity have an amazing opportunity for an experienced HR Assistant to join our client here in Edinburgh on a permanent basis. You will be joining a dominant figure in the city with aprx 3000 employees. This is an excellent opportunity for career progression within the HR environment.
Applicants MUST be able to demonstrate experience with -
- HR Administration/ Assistant position gained within a fast paced environment.
- Working with employee data and records.
- Employment law and ACAS guidelines, in particular relating to contracts, family statutory legislation, on boarding and absence.
- Excellent written skills, with the ability to create spreadsheets, reports, take notes and produce clear and concise documents.
- Using own initiative and make recommendations for improvement.
- Act as point of contact, offering guidance to employees and supervisors/management on employment policies and procedures.
- Supporting the People Managers with the administration associated with new starters and leavers.
- Assisting employees and managers on flexible working/maternity/paternity processes and administration.
- Support Managers by taking notes in investigation meetings, probationary reviews, flexible working meetings.
- Update and maintain employee data on HRIS and provide regular reports/Management Information on HR statistics, ensuring compliance with GDPR.
- Ensure all new starts/leavers information is progressed via payroll and files archived in an appropriate timeframe.
- Complete all employee contracts and offer letters, reference requests, changes to employee terms and conditions, liaising with the recruitment team and managers accordingly.
- Support the company internal transfer process, ensuring systems and employee data is relevant.
- Records upcoming probationary reviews and audit completion of records.
- Schedule Medical examinations for employees by co-ordinating appointments.
- Carrying out drug and alcohol screening when required in line with the company policy and procedure.
- Provides administration support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organising work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; managing both internal and external mail and ordering supplies.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's