|Job Title:||HR Assistant|
|Salary:||£14 - £14.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Wartho|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2017 10:47|
HR Assistant - 5 Months Contract
We are looking for a HR Assistant to support the wellbeing and policy team. You will..
- Working on the completion of Equality Impact Assessments on Directorate/Divisional matters, and HR policy
- recording equality, inclusion and well-being activity across the organisation
- provide advice and support to business areas on equality related matters, including workplace adjustments, disability passports, and carer's passports
- support well-being initiatives including the launch of the Authority's Health & Well-being Strategy 2016-19
- support equality and diversity communication and training initiatives
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's