HR Business Adviser - Permanent - Edinburgh - £28,609
|Job Title:||HR Business Adviser - Permanent - Edinburgh - £28,609|
|Salary:||Up to £28609 per annum + Public sector benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Paul White|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2019 10:42|
HR Business Adviser - Permanent - Edinburgh - £28,609 Public Sector
We here at Parity have a wonderful opportunity for a generalist HR professional to join our public sector client here in Edinburgh. You will deliver a first-class HR service by proactively supporting managers and employees, providing advice, support and guidance on a range of HR day to day employment matters. The role will support geographically diverse areas, so a certain amount of travel locations will be expected.
JOB SPECIFIC SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Demonstrate track record of providing wide ranging, accurate generalist HR advice and guidance to managers and employees.
- Knowledge of employment legislation, and experience of applying this in the workplace through policies, procedures and provision of advice.
- Possesses excellent analytical, decision making, and influencing skills with the ability to justify rationale.
- Possesses excellent communication (verbal and written) skills and the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Associate Member of CIPD (Human Resource Management).
- Experienced in drafting papers and reports.
- Knowledge and experience of coaching.
- Experience in developing and revising employment policies.
- Experience in participating in corporate and change projects.
- Experience in carrying out job evaluation.
We look forward to hearing from you
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's