HR Business Partner
|Job Title:||HR Business Partner|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2017 11:50|
HR Business Partner
Permanent. Birmingham. Public Sector.
HR Business Partner required to join a Public Sector organisation in Birmingham.
The HR BP will be Responsible for working with the business leaders to shape and influence the People Agenda, partnering with named senior business leaders to translate business priorities into HR activity which can be implemented by HR Operations and line managers. You will be responsible for strategic HR activities (e.g. assessing people impact of change activities in the region, and analysing key business MI through a people lens), while working collaboratively with all HRBP's to ensure Business-wide alignment
Skills and Experience
- Business Partnering experience working with individuals at a senior management level and with an understanding of regional and functional HR requirements
- Demonstrated experience aligning HR strategy and services with business strategy and needs (Essential)
- Prior management / leadership experience in leading teams in HR
- Project management and consulting experience
- Technical Capabilities ? Experience of setting up and/or running a function that services the customer needs
- Business acumen, strategic mind-set, and general knowledge of employment law
- Ability to assess strategic, transactional, and tactical processes and drive process improvement
- Ability to prioritise areas of focus and workload and to direct appropriate resource effectively
- Experience managing HR analytics, scorecards, SLA, and business and vendor performance
- Ability to liaise and collaborate with fellow business partners, across CoEs, and with the business to provide specialised advice and programmes including collecting input for design and delivery of HR programmes
- Sound consulting, facilitation, and advisory skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with leadership and senior staff members
- Knowledge of governance guidelines, compliance and regulatory requirements
- Understanding of industry best practice and market trends Leadership Attributes ? Appreciation of operating in a regulated environment
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in HR, business administration, or a related field or commensurate professional experience (Essential)
- Professional body (e.g., CIPD, REC, etc.) member (Essential)
- Master's degree in HR or business administration (Desirable)
For more information please apply now.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's