HR Business Partner
|Job Title:||HR Business Partner|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Passos|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2018 10:26|
HR Business Partner
Reporting into the HR Director, you will be responsible for delivering an integrated, comprehensive and commercially-focused People Plan and HR service to a specified Business Unit enabling the achievement of business outcomes.
Working alongside the wider HR team, you will support the appropriate directors to develop and implement their people plan within a fast-paced operational environment fostering key relationships and managing projects and change in a key period of transformation.
Your Experience will be:
- Previous experience in a global HR Business Partner role
- Demonstrable relationship management experience at all levels, including business partnering at director level within a comparable organisation
- Understanding of change management principles
- Strong commercial business and HR acumen
- Strong technical knowledge of employment law and implementation ideally both inside and outside of the UK
- Sound knowledge/experience of generalist HR policy, procedures and best practice
- A flexible approach to the building and maintenance of excellent working relationships including ability to manage this remotely.
- Experience of operating in a complex and rapidly changing work environment
- Excellent organisational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (CIPD qualified - highly desirable)
- Experience in ER consultation or negotiation, strong influencing skills and the capacity for strategic thinking together with excellent commercial judgement.
- Strong project/programme management experience.
- A great pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- 25 days annual leave (30 days after five years) bank holidays and an extra 3 days over Christmas
- Flexible working
- Retail, leisure, sports, health and technology discounts
- Paid volunteer day
- Training and development opportunities to keep your skills current
- Access to social clubs including running, volleyball, yoga - with excellent onsite changing and shower facilities - photography and our choir
- Support for your health and wellbeing from eye care vouchers to health checks
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's