HR Business partner
|Job Title:||HR Business partner|
|Salary:||Up to £256.90 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Haydock|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2019 13:50|
- To take a corporate role in driving the HR&OD agenda forward throughout the Trust, working in partnership with managers, staff side representatives, staff and other partners in ensuring that the Trust is an employer of choice and adopting excellent employment practice.
- To provide HR leadership and input across the team and lead on and contribute to workforce strategies as required.
- To deputise for the Assistant Director as required.
- To lead on the development and implementation of an overarching workforce plan for key areas of responsibility.
- Develop the management capability of line managers, coaching and equipping them with the knowledge and skills to handle staff management responsibilities.
- Influence and drive business thinking and develop HR approaches that support operational business objectives, organisational design and resource plans.
- Work in partnership with the Assistant Director of OD and their team to develop interventions to address the leadership and management agenda within the Trust and promote cultural change, behaviours and values.
- Work alongside the HR&OD Senior Team on the delivery of the GOSH HR&OD strategy.
- Work with divisional management teams to develop and influence their understanding of their key business priorities and delivery plans in relation to HR&OD.
- Work with divisional management team to influence and develop strategic service priorities.
- Provide HR advice to a range of internal stakeholders on all HR and workforce matters.
- Build personal credibility and support managers in making key decisions regarding workforce and HR matters.
- Work with relevant Trust, divisional and corporate colleagues to ensure that staff and patient engagement is undertaken effectively to deliver the best provision of care to patients.
-Develop and maintain effective internal and external communication strategies and networks to support the delivery of the business plan and projects. Ensure these are integrated with Trust wide communication plans.
-Develop partnership working with trade union representatives.
-Ensure that divisional managers understand the Trust wide strategy and objectives and appreciate how their work contributes to the success of the GOSH.
-Work in partnership and build effective relationships with the wider HR&OD team to deliver a consistent service.
- Support the HR&OD and divisional management teams in developing performance and efficiency schemes which provide value for money.
- Work collaboratively with the Assistant Director to seek customer service feedback from designated areas and implement recommendations to ensure service delivery improvements are delivered.
- Use available information to identify trends and develop or evolve workforce strategies in light of the information story with clear outcomes being demonstrated which are both measurable and visible locally.
- Attend performance reviews (as and when required) holding relevant parties to account for workforce deliverables.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's