HR Business Partner - OD, People, Strategy, Change,
|Job Title:||HR Business Partner - OD, People, Strategy, Change,|
|Salary:||£235 - £280 per day|
|Contact Name:||Tracey Bayar|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2017 14:03|
HR BUSINESS PARTNER - OD, POEPLE, STRATEGY, CHANGE
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for experienced HR Business Partners to work within a well established team with particular focus on People Strategy.
- Make an active contribution to the development and effective functioning of the HRBP team and as a key collaborator.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with managers.
- Provide effective strategic HR/OD support to managers and their teams.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with the appropriate teams and other corporate support to ensure effective support to staff is provided.
- Be an effective link between policy and delivery teams, sharing the business perspective with staff to maintains relevant, high quality services for all staff.
- Being the principle HR/OD consultant with the business, supporting clients in effective business delivery.
- Encouraging and supporting effective workforce planning.
- Working with managers to improve staff engagement, including meaningful use of the people survey within the organisation.
- Supporting effective change management, both from the technical and human perspective.
- Supporting managers to identify the capability and skills development that people need within the business.
Essential Skills / Experience
- A strong track record in a senior HR role
- Expertise and experience in supporting aspect(s) of workforce planning at a strategic level, e.g. resourcing, talent management
- Experience of successfully building trusting, influential and effective relationships with senior colleagues
- An ability to actively contribute to planning and delivering work across a team, working with colleagues in the team to ensure that projects are assigned and successfully delivered according to the most appropriate skills of team members.
- Experience in designing, implementing, and evaluating people management interventions.
- Executive Coaching qualification or willingness to work towards
- Desirable Criteria
- A working knowledge of consultancy, change management and organisational development tools and techniques
- A working knowledge of employment law, including TUPE/COSOP
- CIPD qualification (Chartered Member or Fellow) or willingness to work towards
This role will work with managers and teams in both Edinburgh and Glasgow. Travel between both locations may be required.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's