HR Employee Relations and Reward Manager - 6 months
|Job Title:||HR Employee Relations and Reward Manager - 6 months|
|Salary:||£34440 - £37414 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Paul White|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2019 06:35|
HR Employee Relations and Reward Manager - 6 months - Edinburgh
£34,440 - £37,414
We here at Parity have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join our public sector client on a 6-month interim in Edinburgh. You will be experienced in the design, development, implementation and review of HR products such as policies and procedures. You will also have experience of interpreting and applying key aspects of employment law.
Description of Role
- Responsibility for reviewing, monitoring and developing HR policies, procedures, products and services in consultation with Trade Union Partners and internal and external stakeholders, ensuring on-going compliance with current employment legislation and Civil Service Management Code provisions.
- Preparing and planning for both general and specific reward and engagement interventions, negotiation and implementation of annual staff pay outcomes and employee benefits framework.
- Providing advice and support to users to ensure consistency and effectiveness of Employment Relations and Reward products and HR policies, identifying potential organisational risks and proposing solutions where appropriate.
- Support the formulation and preparation for the negotiation of corporate-level change initiatives with Trade Union Partners and internal stakeholders, including leading on HR projects where required.
- Researching and preparing correspondence in relation to Employment Relations and Reward matters.
We look forward to hearing from you
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's