HR generalist - Government - £19 PH - 3 Months
|Job Title:||HR generalist - Government - £19 PH - 3 Months|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Hassall|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019 11:52|
HR Generalist (recruitment) - 3 Months - £19 Per day - Titchfield
My Government client is seeking an experienced recruitment specialist with strong HR experience to work within a busy recruitment team. The role will work closely with internal customers and and stakeholders to support the recruitment function. The ideal candidate will ideally be a recruitment professional with strong knoweldge of HR. You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will also be using contract management skills to support the timely delivery of requirements. Relationship building experience is also very important for this role due to the nature of the role.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of being able to work under pressure, respond quickly to changing priorities and to tight deadlines;
- Have an attention to detail and ability to co-ordinate several activities at the same time;
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills;
- Proven ability to develop relationships with stakeholders, both internal and external;
- Ability to understand the wider implications of your work, identifying emerging trends or issues which will impact or benefit it;
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, demonstrating the ability to communicate in a straightforward, honest and engaging manner at all levels and stand ground when needed.
If this is the role for you, please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's