HR - Head of Centres of Expertise
|Job Title:||HR - Head of Centres of Expertise|
|Salary:||£500 - £600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2017 12:33|
Head Of Centres of Expertise - HR (Talent, performance and development. Rewards. Employee relations)
London. 6 Months. Public Sector. £500-£600 Per day.
HR Specialist required in London on a interim basis. You will join the organisation to lead the centres of Expertise (Talent, performance and development, Global resources, Employee Relations and Global rewards) ensuring that the Centres of Expertise have business-focused, clear and relevant policies and frameworks for the organisation that support agile and professional working. You will lead the Centres of Expertise to provide integrated, practical and forward-looking approaches for people leadership and management and staff engagement and to be the trusted expert, thought leader and authority on the services they are accountable for.
- As a member of the Global HR Leadership Team, contribute to the development of the HR Strategy, sharing expertise and learning and ensuring an integrated approach to developing strong people leadership and management across the organisation.
- In partnership with the HR Director develop a strategy for the Centres of Expertise which can be implemented centrally and locally.
- Lead and manage the Heads of the Centres of Expertise, developing their capability and supporting them to build strong relationships with their SBU and Regional CoE teams.
- Create strong relationships with the regional, SBU and corporate centre heads of HR.
- Ensure that Centres of Expertise provide the frameworks, design, governance and tools that meet the changing needs of the business, support agile working and are simple and can easily be adapted for local use.
- Work closely with Heads of HR to provide a service that is aligned to the regional, SBU and corporate function requirements
- Lead the development and management of a Centre of Expertise 'business as usual' calendar that co-ordinates all activity for the HR function on an annual basis to the organisation, e.g. Performance Management Cycle, Pay Review.
- Ensure Centre of Expertise delivery is aligned to external best practice and is monitored and evaluated in line with SBUs, functions and geographies' requirements
- Act as SRO for the Culture, Values and Leadership work stream of the People & Organisation Programme.
- Support organisation change planned and ensure that the service provides professional technical advice and tools to ensure effective implementation
Skills and experience
- Senior HR experience in a commercial, matrix and international environment
- Building effective relationships with senior business leadership teams who are geographically dispersed
- Managing, motivating and coaching a virtual senior team of HR professionals
- Managing across cross cultural boundaries
- Managing a range of complex internal and external stakeholders
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £141 per day
HR Business Adviser - Permanent - Edinburgh - £28,609
Up to £28609 per annum + Public sector benefits package
HR Advisor - Employee Relations - 6 month FTC - £24,500
Up to £24500 per annum
HR recruitment adviser - 3-6 Months - London - Central Gov
£100 - £400 per day
HR Advisor - Case Management - 9 months FTC - £25,673
Up to £25673 per annum