HR Learning & Development IOTP Programme Manager
|Job Title:||HR Learning & Development IOTP Programme Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||July 2019|
|Contact Name:||Arran Mehmet|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 10:07|
My Client are looking for a HR Learning & Development Programme Manager to take responsibility for their Initial Operational Training Programme that is delivered to all trainees.
The programme is going through significant transformation at the moment to meet their needs and align with the design principles of the New Model for Learning Project. The IOTP Programme Manager will be responsible for the smooth running of the programme and assisting implementing the change through this transformation period.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Manage the overall programme delivery including allocation of resources and timetables
* Manage day to day issues with the cohort.
* Maintain and develop communications with trainees, line managers to ensure the information is disseminated in a timely manner and feedback is gathered e.g. forums, focus groups.
* Facilitation of programme overviews sessions and delivery of briefings to the business, including line management and explain the learning pathway.
* Liaise closely with the project team to understand developments messages remain consistent and up to date and provide information of issues so further progress is made.
Essential Experience Required:
Learning and Development Programme Management Experience
Training and facilitation Experience
Accredited QCF Level 4 in Learning and Development or equivalent with knowledge of investigation and/or intelligence
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's