HR Manager - Reward and Equality
|Job Title:||HR Manager - Reward and Equality|
|Salary:||£41000 - £46000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sean Campbell|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2019 11:15|
HR Manager - Reward and Equality - Glasgow or Dalkieth - Fixed Term Contract 18 Months
One of our Public Sector clients has an exciting opportunity for a HR Manager specialising in Reward and Equality. This role has come to play as the current Manager is overseeing and focussing on another substantial project, so therefore require an experienced Reward and Equality Manager to lead business out as Usual Function.
- Management of all cyclical reward and HR equality activity e.g the annual pay review process and equal pay audit.
- Oversee the management of job evaluation ensuring decisions are fair and consistent.
- Reviewing and developing reward and benefit solutions to improve employee engagement .
- Working collaboratively with senior managers, trade union representatives and HR Business Partners to ensure all reward initiatives are aligned with strategic and operational business objectives .
- Leading on the development and delivery of appropriate reward and HR equality policies in support of business needs, ensuring consistency of approach and adherence to legislation.
- a proven track record of delivering reward solutions
- demonstrable experience of leading discussions and providing advice and guidance to senior stakeholders
- excellent knowledge of relevant employment and equality legislation
- excellent communication, negotiating and influencing skills
- evidence of strong problem solving and analytical skills
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's