|Job Title:||HR Manager|
|Location:||Perth, Perth & Kinross|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2018 13:48|
HR Manager - Permanent - Perth
Our client is looking to have an HR Manager join their team on a permanent basis. The purpose of this role is to deliver people management strategies in support of their organisation aims. The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for the management of day to day operation of the HR Function with a strategic and an operational focus.
- Overall responsibility and accountability of the HR Function including managing any HR team members.
- Work in close partnership with Directors and Senior Management and Heads of Department to prepare and implement HR strategy.
- Develop and maintain HR policies.
- Develop effective HR procedures and policies to reflect business aims and focus.
- Act as the externally facing representative for HR for the business.
- Overall responsibility of the recruitment process.
- Advise managers and provide guidance on HR policy and procedures.
- Absense Management
- Keep up to date with UK employment legislation
- Share HR knowledge and best practice via planned training sessions and on the job coaching.
- Proven HR generalist experience on both strategic and operational level.
- Experienced HR professional, CIPD qualified or working towards a qualification.
- Thorough, up-to-date knowledge of employment law.
- Experience of recruitment and interviews at a senior level.
- Excellent people manager with experience of motivational management skills including coaching & development of subordinates.
- Exceptional planning and project management skills and experience.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's