|Job Title:||HR Officer|
|Salary:||£160 - £200 per day|
|Start Date:||October 2017|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Anderson|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2017 17:23|
HR Officer - CIPD, 9 months contract - inside IR35
An opportunity for an experienced HR Officer has arisen with one of our public sector clients based in Glasgow. You will lead and support the implementation and delivery of key people related initiatives and projects across all aspects of the employee lifecycle. You will support the achievement of the organisation's vision and corporate objectives with strategic HR practices and services as well as design, develop and implement the People Survey.
- CIPD qualified (or working towards) or with an HR recognised qualification
- Experience in providing advice and guidance on a wide range of complex HR matters in a customer focussed environment.
- Experience of designing and delivering learning and development interventions.
- Strong understanding of people management and development theories and practices.
- Pragmatic and solution focussed approach to problem solving.
- Experience in designing and delivering workshops and presentations.
- Project and Programme Management experience.
- Organisational design and development experience
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's